YEP- Valentine's Day is just around the corner. If you're anything like me, you obsess over what to get your favorite human the first week of February, then scramble last minute. In addition to flowers and chocolate, because that is always a win, here are some additional cute ideas for your significant other.
FOR THE GIRLY GIRL-
1. Valentine's Day makes me think of love- love makes me think of comfy and cozy. Comfy and cozy makes me think of cuddles. SO you can't go wrong with cozy PJS, UGG Slippers, or even a soft blanket. All great ideas.
2. Create a playlist of your favorite songs, or songs that remind you of your girlfriend/fiancé/wife, and give it to her with a pair of headphones or a marble cell phone case (BECAUSE MARBLE IS IN AND WE ALL LOVE MARBLE) at least most of us... That makes the gift thoughtful, and cute.
3. If you are feeling extra sweet- and want to spend a lil extra this V day-- you can NEVER go wrong with a handbag. A red or pink GUCCI bag will do the trick. xx
FOR THE GUY'S GUY-
1. Back to love and comfy cozy-- a robe or UGG slippers is ALWAYS a good idea. I recently bought my BF a pair of UGG slippers and he will not take them off. They come in different styles, but the slide ons are the cheapest option and super cute.
2. A manly candle or cologne is also a nice option-- Bloomingdale's has great options and good sales as well.
3. If you want to do something original- make it meaningful/special I would create a picture book with photos of you through the years. You can even add silly quotes, inside jokes, etc. to spice it up. You can find the book at TARGET, Michaels, Home Goods, etc. I created a book for my BF for our first anniversary. Every year I add a new chapter :) ETSY also has really cute original ideas... I made him our initials made out of a map in a frame. Each letter is a meaningful destination in our relationship.
4. Lastly, if you are feeling EXTRA sweet, wanting to spend a lil more than usual, a nice watch or a fitbit will do the trick!